Clinical Psychology Assessments & Diagnosis
Clinical Psychology Assessments are a type of psychological evaluation that are used to diagnose and treat a wide range of mental health conditions. These assessments typically involve a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning, and can provide valuable insights into a person’s strengths, challenges, and areas for growth.
Comprehensive Assessments through Reliable Testing:
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Educational Assessments
- Mental Health Assessment
- Career and Employment Assessments
- Attention deficit disorder/Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)Assessments
- Learning disabilities such as dyslexia, auditory processing disorder, or dysgraphia.
- Autism spectrum disorder.
- Psychiatric conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, or obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Why choose us?
Our professionally trained team of licenced professionals is dedicated to offering kind, high-quality care and fostering an environment that encourages interaction, trust, and personal development. Our team members collaborate to help you reach congruence. One can reach congruence by effectively balancing their relationships with themselves, others, and the situation around them in a healthy matter. Our practice has started in 2015, which was focused on familial relationships. We now have grown to have more than 10 practitioners with diverse experiences to best serve your needs in marriage and family therapy, self-care, trauma, dealing with depression, stress, anxiety, and other mental and behavioral conditions.
In addition, our clinical psychology staff may assist with examinations and provide care for those who are dealing with neurodevelopmental conditions like autism, bipolar disorder, ADHD, ADD, reading disorder (dyslexia), writing disorder (dysgraphia), communication disorders, etc.
We offer our clients a diverse range of evidence-based services from psychological, counseling, art and child psychotherapy, and mindfulness-based therapies as well as coaching and mentoring.
We take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously and we guard it as a top priority. We have created a safe space for our clients’ comfort and confidentiality. Whether you are going through a crisis or you just want an empathetic ear, we are here for you.
Types of Assessments that We Provide
- Diagnostic assessments: These assessments are used to diagnose mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, and personality disorders. They typically involve a comprehensive evaluation of the individual’s symptoms, history, and cognitive functioning by our licensed practitioners.
- Cognitive assessments: These assessments are used by our clinical psychologists to evaluate cognitive abilities, such as memory, attention, and problem-solving skills. They may involve formal testing, such as IQ tests or neuropsychological assessments.
- Personality assessments: These assessments are used by our counselors to evaluate an individual’s personality traits, including strengths, weaknesses, and areas for growth. They may involve self-report questionnaires, behavioral observations, and interviews with the individual and their loved ones.
- Behavioral assessments: These assessments are used to evaluate an individual’s behavior, including their patterns of behavior and responses to different stimuli. They may involve direct observation, self-monitoring, and tracking of behavior over time.
- Neuropsychological assessments: These assessments are used to evaluate the functioning of the brain and nervous system, and can be used to diagnose conditions such as traumatic brain injury, dementia, and other neurological disorders.