The Secret Guide to End Being Single
This workshop is only for people that are authentically aiming to build a relationship to genuinely grow it into marriage. This workshop is not to help you get “friends with benefits” or “no-strings-attached” type of relationships. Rather, by attending this unique singles workshop, you will learn the secrets behind making your (current and/or) next relationship a successful one. This workshop will enable you to establish an everlasting intimate and romantic relationship.
This workshop will enable you to:
Repair internal blockers that are preventing you from having a deeper connection with your future relationship(s).
Be more successful in making the first contact with your future partner.
Learn to navigate the dating scene.
Remove what is blocking you from finding your perfect match.
Making online dating effective.
Identify red flags.
Make a strong impression on the first date, and all dates onwards.
Learn the types of people and how to choose your future partner.
Have greater freedom in risking, pursuing, and engaging with the opposite gender while respecting cultural boundaries.
Understand the stages of relationships.
Develop excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Have a deeper insight and wisdom about sexuality.
Have the opportunity to be fully known, heard, and seen by your future partner.
Implement the learning material in your day-to-day life.
Straightforward yet profound, these principles teach proven approaches for managing conflict, creating common ground, and achieving greater levels of connection.
Join us for a fun and informative day of learning! You can expect engaging lectures and video clips, role plays and group exercises, and lots of interaction with instructors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a meet-up event for singles?
- No, this is not a singles meet-up event. It’s a workshop designed to teach singles relationship skills.
- If I am in a new relationship (less than a year old), can I still attend?
- Yes. You will learn basic things that can still be implemented in the early stage of the relationship. Nevertheless, this workshop was designed for people who are single and/or people who are having challenging keeping or starting a relationship. If you are in a relationship, for the best learning experience, we recommend attending a Seven Principles workshop by clicking here.
- Is this a lecture-style workshop?
- The workshop was designed to be a fun and engaging experience by using a mixture of lectures and interactive activities. There will also be activities including, role-play by the presenters, video clips, and both large and small group exercises.
- Is this a group therapy experience?
- No, this is not group therapy. This a proactive way to learn the skills needed to start and grow a relationship. There will be group discussions, but participation is optional and we encourage you only to share what you are comfortable with sharing.
- If I complete this workshop, will I be given a discount if my future partner and I sign up for the Seven Principles workshop?
- Of course! We can give you up to 25% discount from the original price. Consider this discount as a layaway gift. 🙂